You are one click away from reading a sampler to what Jeff Schick, the VP of Social Business at IBM, is calling “the first book that provides organizations with the ‘secret sauce’ to become a social business…. there’s an impressive portfolio of case studies to learn from and implement immediately to help your business take advantage of all that social has to offer.”
In meetings that are happening at your company right now, the following five questions should be addressed:
- Can our organization quickly find subject matter experts inside and outside our organization to help solve business challenges?
- Does our organization allow any employee, at any time, to engage customers on social networks, as long as the employee is trained properly?
- Does our business generate substantial ideas, revenue, and intelligence from our communities?
- Are employees actively engaged on internal social networks (we call them digital villages) to help the organization execute on opportunities for growth?
- If our business was attacked by a malicious social media campaign, would we be able to withstand it?
Who in your company can answer these questions? We live in a time where not one MBA program out there has a concentration in social media. Chances are, if you read this book, you may be part of the team that will answer this questions. This book is the guide to answering these questions and more.
Forbes Columnist Mark Fidelman interviewed one-hundred executives and active social media professionals to pen SOCIALIZED!, the definitive playbook for the social era and all of its challenges and opportunities. Mark’s promise to you is a 35% increase in revenue by implementing five plays in this playbook.
Press Kit Contents
- Author Photos
- Author Bios
- Cover Image
- Jenna Dobkin
- Director Client Communications, Evolve
- Skype: jenna.dobkin1
- 415 652 2185 - mobile
About Mark Fidelman
Mark Fidelman is the Managing Director of Evolve! – the Social Business Agency, and the Socialized and Mobilized Columnist on Forbes. His experience includes more than two decades of technology sales and marketing with organizations including A.T. Kearney, EDS, CT Space and Autodesk.
Mark draws upon his experience as a Chief Social Strategist where he led numerous social initiatives and programs while working in partnership with companies like Microsoft and IBM.